Shipping and Returns policy
Ethical Remedies is excited to offer customers who place orders through Ethical Remedies the option of Home Delivery.
Ethical Remedies offers free shipping on qualifying orders of $50 or more after discounts and coupons and before taxes to most locations in Canada (See “Remote Locations” Section Below). Canceling or returning items may affect your order's eligibility for free shipping.
Note: Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.
We do our best to have your order packaged and shipped from our distribution centre within one business day (on the very same day if we can!). However customers may experience a delay of 1-3 business days for any of the following reasons:
1. The billing address submitted on the order does not match the customer's payment information
2. The name submitted on the order does not match the customer's payment information.
3. The shipping address on the order is invalid.
Estimated Time for Delivery
Once your order is shipped and en route to you, tracking information will be emailed to you from Canada Post. Estimated delivery times below are based on Canada Post Delivery Standards from the date that the order is done processing and leaves our distribution centre in the Greater Toronto Area (not the date that an order is placed). Delivery times listed here are measured in business days, excluding weekends and statutory holidays:
Canada Post Delivery Standards
Up to 2 Days
3 to 5 Days
4 to 9 Days
Note: Actual delivery time may vary from these estimates.
Delayed, Missing, or Damaged Shipments
In the event where the delivery date of your order falls behind the expected delivery date put forth by the courier, please contact us at info@Ethical Remedies.com and we will recover any shipping charges paid on the order.
All Ethical Remedies home delivery orders include $100 in insurance coverage in the event your parcel arrives damaged or is determined to be lost by the shipping courier. Please contact us at info@Ethical Remedies.com and we will file a claim with the courier on your behalf to recover the value of the damaged or missing goods as well as any shipping charges paid on the order.
Winter Shipping Policy
Cold Canadian winters and liquids can be a bad mix. Liquids can freeze and containers can burst.
We place “Keep From Freezing” labels on parcels containing items with a freezing risk. Unfortunately this does not guarantee your order will not be exposed to subzero temperatures at some point en route to its destination. Canada Post does not assume responsibility for associated damages, and nor can we. During the winter months from November to March, ordering products with a freezing risk is not recommended unless you are willing to accept responsibility for temperature related damages.
In the event your order is returned to us without any delivery attempts being made, you may be eligible to have the parcel re-shipped free of charge so long as the address entered originally is determined to be a valid and complete address. If it is determined that the address had been entered incorrectly when placing the order, such as a missing apartment number or an incorrect street address, re-shipped orders are subject to additional shipping charges. In the event customers would like to return orders due to an invalid shipping address on the original order, orders must still meet the criteria outlined in our returns policy as well as a $5 restocking fee.
Remote locations are all locations that Canada Post refers to as Air Stage Locations where all mail must be airlifted for more than six months of every year as a viable surface transportation alternative is not available.
Ethical Remedies does not currently offer free shipping or free return shipping from remote locations.
Ethical Remedies offers refund on returns. If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase made on Ethical Remedies, most unopened items can be returned up to 30 days after the date of purchase. All returned products must be accompanied by an original sales receipt and in saleable condition. Please include all original packing material with each product. Once the items have been received and deemed eligible for return. We will refund the price and tax paid on those items after deducting the shipping cost. Returns requested as a result of an invalid or incomplete shipping address are only eligible for a full refund less a $5 restocking fee plus shipping cost.
We cannot generally accept the return of products that are opened and/or are returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase.
Note: Ethical Remedies does not currently offer free return shipping to remote locations.
The following products are generally not returnable or refundable:
· Items that are opened, damaged, or otherwise not in saleable condition;
· Items sold at a discounted price via a promotion, clearance, or coupon code;
· Items returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase;
1. Within 30 days of purchase email email@example.com with subject line "ETHICAL REMEDIES RETURN" outlining the items that you would like to return and the reason for the return.
2. Pack the items to be returned in a box (preferably the box it came in). Write “ETHICAL REMEDIES RETURN” visibly in permanent ink on the box;
3. Once the return is received at the Ethical Remedies warehouse it will be examined by our staff to determine whether the returned items are in saleable condition or otherwise returnable;
4. After the return has been examined by our staff, the customer will be sent an email authorizing or rejecting the return;
5. If the return is accepted, Ethical Remedies will issue the customer a refund within a couple of weeks in the same tender as the original purchase (i.e. if you used a credit card a refund will be issued to the card).