About the app:
- Know more about the Iron Quotient.
- Know what is good what is bad to maintain right iron levels in the body
- Includes information regarding the RDAs (Recommended Dietary Allowances) for Iron, Iron rich Food Sources and Enhancers & Inhibitors for Iron Absorption.
- Know more information regarding the Risk factors, Complications and Signs and Symptoms of Iron Deficiency.
- Store your blood / iron test results on the app's tab "Blood Test Result Tracker". We don't ever access your data.
Documents displayed on this app, and portions thereof, may not be copied, reproduced, published, translated, modified, distributed or otherwise used in any form without the express written consent of Ethical Remedies. The company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on its app, but the company males no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of the app and the contents thereof is at their own risk. The Blood Test Results of an individual would be stored on his/her own device. The data regarding email ID and phone number would be linked to firstname.lastname@example.org for any log-in issues regarding the app. the data received would not be open to public.